[PCA] Fwd: Just out: Agenda for Regional Colorado Plateau Native Plant Program Annual Meeting!

Pilmanis, Adrienne apilmani at blm.gov
Fri Feb 19 16:19:21 CST 2016

Greetings All,

Attached you'll find our upcoming meeting Agenda with information on
logistics (registration, lodging, social events, exhibits).  We have an
excellent Program lined up and several new partners attending!

Meeting lodging rates are available through February.  Use specified
telephone number and mention Colorado Plateau Native Plant Program Annual
Meeting.

Also attached are forms for on-site lunch pre-orders (optional, due March
15).

Feel free to contact me with any questions.
Adrienne

Adrienne Pilmanis
Ecologist/ Coordinator
Colorado Plateau Native Plant Program