[PCA] Plant Extinction Prevention Program of Hawai'i: http://pepphi.org/

Patricia_DeAngelis at fws.gov Patricia_DeAngelis at fws.gov
Wed Jul 18 08:44:36 CDT 2012

Plant Extinction Prevention Program of Hawai'i:
The Plant Extinction Prevention (PEP) Program?s mission is to protect
Hawai`i?s rarest native plants from extinction. We are committed to
reverse the trend toward extinction by managing wild plants, collecting
seeds and establishing new populations. We focus on species that have
fewer than 50 plants remaining in the wild, collaborating with
conservation partners who have a shared interest in preserving Hawai`i?s
unique biodiversity.
Focus: Taxa that have fewer than 50 individuals in the wild
http://pepphi.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=81&Itemid=57

Learn more about PEP at: http://pepphi.org/

Patricia S. De Angelis, Ph.D.
Botanist, Division of Scientific Authority-US Fish & Wildlife
Service-International Affairs
Chair, Medicinal Plant Working Group-Plant Conservation Alliance
4401 N. Fairfax Dr., Suite 110
Arlington, VA  22203
703-358-1708 x1753
FAX: 703-358-2276

Promoting sustainable use and conservation of our native medicinal plants.

<www.nps.gov/plants/medicinal>

Follow International Affairs