[PCA] Fw: Vacancy Announcement for Southern Rockies LCC Coordinator, Fish and Wildlife Administrator, GS-0480-14 - Lakewood, CO

Patricia_DeAngelis at fws.gov Patricia_DeAngelis at fws.gov
Fri Apr 1 09:01:50 CDT 2011

This vacancy is being advertised under both merit-based - open to current
employees - and DEU (Delegating Examining Unit) opportunities - open to
all US citizens.  The links in the emails below won't work since I'm
forwarding this email. For more info, search on "R6-11-450308-D" at:
http://www.usajobs.opm.gov/

Patricia S. De Angelis, Ph.D.
Botanist - Division of Scientific Authority
Chair - Plant Conservation Alliance - Medicinal Plant Working Group
US Fish & Wildlife Service
4401 N. Fairfax Dr., Suite 110
Arlington, VA  22203
703-358-1708 x1753
FAX: 703-358-2276

Promoting sustainable use and conservation of our native medicinal plants.
<www.nps.gov/plants/medicinal>

...The vacancy for the Southern Rockies LCC Coordinator was advertised on
Monday, March 28 and will close on April 18.  This position will work
closely with the SRLCC Steering Committee in developing the operations and
objectives for the LCC as well as building effective science capability,
through the partnership, to support the needs for landscape planning and
conservation design for priotiy resouces.   The successful candidate will
need to undertake multiple challenges develop a cohesive partnership among
agencies, tribes, and NGO organizations so as to develop the added-value
of the LCC's capability and service to leverage the multiple conservation
efforts and initiatives across the geographic area.

This announcement has already been distributed to Science ARDs throughout
the Service and will be provided to the agencies, tribes, and
organizations that are participating in the SRLCC.  Please circulate the
announcement widely through your respective programs so that we can
recruit an outstanding candidate for this opportunity. I'd be glad to
answer questions or talk to folks who may be interested.  Thanks for
helping Region 6 recruit  for this key position.

Below are the direct USAJOBS weblinks to access the above referenced
vacancy announcements:

R6-11-446951-M   (Merit/Government-Wide)

R6-11-450308-D   (DEU/US Citizens)