[PCA] FWS releases draft vision for future of National Wildlife Refuge System

Patricia_DeAngelis at fws.gov Patricia_DeAngelis at fws.gov
Fri Apr 1 08:10:23 CDT 2011

This is a great opportunity to help shape the future of our wildlife
refuges. See below.

Patricia S. De Angelis, Ph.D.
Botanist - Division of Scientific Authority
Chair - Plant Conservation Alliance - Medicinal Plant Working Group
US Fish & Wildlife Service
4401 N. Fairfax Dr., Suite 110
Arlington, VA  22203
703-358-1708 x1753
FAX: 703-358-2276

Promoting sustainable use and conservation of our native medicinal plants.
<www.nps.gov/plants/medicinal>

----- Forwarded by Patricia De Angelis/ARL/R9/FWS/DOI on 04/01/2011 09:09
AM -----

The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service and the National Wildlife Refuge
Association are launching a national effort ? Conserving the Future:
Wildlife Refuges and the Next Generation ? to craft a renewed vision to
guide the growth and management of the National Wildlife Refuge System.

Read the document and join the conversation online at
http://americaswildlife.org.

Comments are being accepted until Earth Day, April 22, 2011.

--Dolores

Dolores Savignano, Ph.D.
Pollinator Conservation & Education Coordinator
Division of Environmental Quality
U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
4401 North Fairfax Drive, Rm. 820
Arlington, VA 22203