[PCA] WEB: APWG 2008 Printable Calendar

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Tue Sep 18 16:19:56 CDT 2007

Hi everyone,

The Alien Plant Working Group's Invasive Plant Calendar for 2008 is now
done and available online for you to download & print.  Take a look at it
at http://www.nps.gov/plants/alien/pubs/calendar.htm#print

This year's plants are aquatic and/or emergent species.  The theme
is movie posters.  Special thanks go out to those of you who provided
photos through sites such as invasive.org and plants.usda.gov.  I
encourage everyone keep on (or start) contributing to photo sites that
allow for non-commercial, educational use because those photos are
especially important for invasive plant outreach materials such as these.
Additional thanks go to the folks that replied to my e-mail asking for
additional distribution information for the calendar species.

Since the ficticious movie posters look nice as posters without the month
grids, I've compiled a poster with all 12 of them that's also available at
that link as a PDF file.

Olivia Kwong
SER/PCA
http://www.nps.gov/plants/