[PCA] EVENT: NNFP grand opening and on-line auction Sept 21 (Nelsonville, OH)

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Tue Sep 18 08:52:33 CDT 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 16:27:44 -0400
From: Colin Donohue <colin at bali-karma.com>
To: colin at nnfp.org
Subject: NNFP grand opening and on-line auction- Friday, September  21st, 6 PM

                     National Network of Forest Practitioners
                        "Finding a Way in the Woods"[tm]
                                    Hello All!

     Just wanted to let you know about the event, here in Ohio, next Friday,
       September 21, celebrating the relocation of the National Network of
     Forest Practitioners to Athens County Ohio!! I will be serving as NNFP's
              executive director, for those who have not yet heard.

       We also are doing a national on-line auction so those who are not in
                              Ohio can participate.

       http://www.cmarket.com/catalog/landingPage.do?vhost=nnfpgrandopening

      Several items are up now, though more will be coming up. Note the neat
        items from NTFP producers at Brave New Wares! Stay tuned for more!

       If you wish to donate an item, contact Cynthia at cynthia at nnfp.org.

          If you wish to join NNFP, you are welcome to do so on-line at
             https://secure.groundspring.org/dn/index.php?aid=17983.

Grand Opening
September 21st
Stuart's Oper House in Nelsonville, Ohio
Benefit Dinner 6:00pm $25 (includes music)
Speakers & Music by The Royales 7:30
$6.00 General Admission, Students FREE
Silent Auction

Cheers,