[PCA] Black Cohosh Monitoring Project in VA Cancelled

Megan_Haidet at fws.gov Megan_Haidet at fws.gov
Fri Aug 18 16:23:57 CDT 2006

MT. ROGERS BLACK COHOSH INVENTORY AND MONITORING PROJECT, AUG. 20-22:
CANCELLED

The MPWG, US Forest Service and Garden Club had partnered together for a
black cohosh inventory and monitoring project at Mt. Rogers, in the George
Washington and Jefferson National Forest but this project has recently
been cancelled.

Due to a lack of participation and an injury by our fearless leader, Jim
Chamberlain, the trip has been cancelled.  There may still be a planning
session this Fall and try to come up with a plan for making the 2007 event
stronger.  We need your input to see how we can increase the number of
volunteers.

If you have any suggestions you want to send, call or email trip
coordinator, Anne Jennings, Mill Mountain Garden Club, Tel: 540 342-5331,
email: amj2 at aol.com.

Megan Haidet
Communications Coordinator
Plant Conservation Alliance