[PCA] CONFERENCE: Native Plants Conf - June 27-29 (Oswego, NY)

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Tue Apr 4 12:22:04 CDT 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: Maureen A. Wakefield [mailto:mwakefield at esf.edu]
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2006 10:02 AM
Subject: You are invited to Register for Native Plants - June 27-29

SUNY ESF and Oswego BOCES cordially invites you to register for the Native
                              Plant Conference,
         June 27, 28 and 29. . .Visit our website and register today

                Check out our program of speakers and topics:
            http://www.esf.edu/outreach/nativeplants/program.htm

  Register Here: http://www.esf.edu/outreach/nativeplants/registration.htm

           Interested in being a sponsor or a tabletop exhibitor?
            http://www.esf.edu/outreach/nativeplants/sponsors.htm

We welcome your attendance to workshops, field trips and a full program of
experts on native plants and related topics.

Maureen Wakefield
Continuing Education Coordinator
SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry
1 Forestry Drive, Syracuse, NY 13210
e: mwakefield at esf.edu, p: 315-470-6888, f: 315-470-6890
On the web: http://web.esf.edu/cwweb/