[MPWG] Wild Foods Foraging Walk at Table on Ten, Bloomville, NY on ...

marguerite uhlmann-bower 3moonsisters at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 19:21:38 CDT 2013

... on Wednesday, August 7th, from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.

We’ll walk the grounds at Table on Ten and then on over to ‘Rails to
Trails’ where the last of
summers healing shrubs, trees, vegetation & edibles reveal themselves. All
participants will
receive handouts with plant identification information, recipes and reading
material on feeding
bacteria for Earth, Elemental's, all living beings wellness.

A young man (10 y/o) will tell of his experiences with wild foods after
taking this class
with me two years ago when he was 8 yrs old and how he practices reciprocal
relationship.

*POST WALK:*
Under a shade tree we enjoy refreshments, wild foraged foods and a
discussion on:
- Bacteria and microbes: predators or allies?

Fun hands on activity !
- Rumex crispus also known as Yellowdock, a most wild and prolific wonder
weed
  do we wilt after harvesting leaves? or not? - hands on how to
  do we cook after wilting? or braid to ferment? - hands on how to
  do we grind the seeds? or use as is – hands on how to
  included will be THE MOST AMAZING RAW FOODS CRACKER RECIPE IN ALL OF
UPSTATE NEW   YORK by Lucienne … and if I must say so myself, the best ever.

CLASS DONATIONS GO TO THE EDUCATION OF PREVENTING CHILD & ADULT OBESITY.

Suggested class donation: $15 per person, $12 for senior citizens or donate
what you can, youth 12 and under are free.

PRE-REGISTRATION ENCOURAGED AS CLASS SIZE LIMITED to 20 persons
607-278-9635 or 3moonsisters at gmail.com

--

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical
substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. - Carl Jung

Marguerite Uhlmann-Bower
Registered Nurse, Herbal Educator, Wild Foods Forager
Herbal Educational Services
Weeds, Leaves, Seeds & Shoots : Balance Your Budget – Steward the Land ™
226 Kelso Rd. / Sanders Lane
East Meredith, (Upstate) NY 13757
*(607) 278-9635*