[MPWG] Can't say whether size matters or not, but knowledge matters

Beth Judy beth.judyjudyjudy at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 13:37:34 CST 2009

Well said, Diana. I appreciate Isla's concern. "Aphrodisiac" can be a
popular hook that in the end, helps put herbs, in many reasonable people's
minds, on that shelf labeled "quackery." But clinically they can be as much
a godsend as remedies for any other illnesses.

Thank you.

--
Beth Judy
www.floradelaterre.com