[MPWG] Appropriate file sizes of messages posted

JPS Kohli info at businesshorizons.com
Wed Sep 21 23:28:05 CDT 2005

Hi all,

While drumming support for issues close to us, may I suggest including just a link to the info on the net where anyone can visit and go though the information at their own leisure.

Many times there are people like me who like to keep up-to-date on the issues involving medicinal plants conservation worldwide and to this purpose have included my work email ID to download the messages first thing in the morning. Somehow, I don't think it's appropriate to force over 4 MB downloads into our inbox (I use outlook express) where one cannot choose to download specific messages.

Hope this is taken in the right spirit, as we definitely have a lot to learn from each other in this common field of interest.

With best regards

J P S Kohli (B. Pharm)
Business Horizons
Pharmaceutical Publishers