[MPWG] Fwd: [Hellbenders] Act Now to Defend the Endangered Species Act

cafesombra at aol.com cafesombra at aol.com
Wed Sep 21 09:20:16 CDT 2005

RE:  Reform of the Endangered Species Act (by a senator who wanted it
repealed entirely)
PLEASE COMMENT TO YOUR REPRESENTATIVES IN CONGRESS
FYI below attached discussion from Allegheny National Forest Defense
Counci, if the pdf's do not make it through and you would like to see
them, email me and I will forward them to you.,
regards, jennifer chesworth