[MPWG] poaching, etc.

C Prakash Kala cpkala at rediffmail.com
Fri Oct 28 00:34:48 CDT 2005

Dear McGraw,

You have provided some very useful information about the ginseng, its poaching by harvesters and deer browsing. I think that developing a key in order to identify the differences between ginseng harvesting by poachers and browsing by deer will be a useful tool for setting a further conservation policies.

With best wishes,
Chandra Prakash Kala
Uttaranchal, India