[MPWG] quick question about ginseng use

Cafesombra at aol.com Cafesombra at aol.com
Thu Oct 27 13:40:46 CDT 2005

Hello, this is one for the ginseng experts among you...

I'm beginning a project with a cosmetics company, helping them source some
ingredients.  My question; Is there any reason whatsoever to apply ginseng
root extract to finger or toe nails?  Is there any literature that would
indicate delivery of any medicinal / tonic benefit from extract applied to  finger or
toe nails?  The company in question lists "panax ginseng extract"  in its
ingredients list for nail oil (not sure yet if it's asian or  american, will
inquire).

Would appreciate any leads, thanks,
Jennifer