[MPWG] Re: Poachers endanger Kentucky's ginseng

Trachtenberg, Alan Alan.Trachtenberg at ihs.gov
Tue Jun 7 14:05:58 CDT 2005

I find it useful to know what the general public is reading/watching
about medicinal plants.  From a policy point of view, it's almost as
important as the science.  If you feel that the article was propaganda,
you may state so, as you did.  It would be helpful the hear more from
you about what interests you believe are doing the propagandizing and
what the major misstatements are.  For myself, I'd like to see things
like this continue to be posted.  The people on this list all have a
knowledge base that they can use to evaluate these pieces, with or
without the assistance of your critiques.