[MPWG] Tiger and Bear parts.

Ivor Hughes Herbworks1 at xtra.co.nz
Thu Jan 29 12:57:50 CST 2004

Dr Wolkow ....

I laid out some statements ... you failed to address them.

What about mares urine as a source of hormones for the female of the
specie to control her fertility with ? or what about animal parts
implanted in  human bodies ?  What about the filth that is graced with
the word vaccine ?  What about lobotomies .. hysterectomies and the
removal of breasts .....What about the antibiotic scandal ? What about
the vaccination scandals ?

Scientific method has its place ... unfortunately as far as modern
medicine is concerned and the available evidence .... it seems to be
sadly misplaced.  I say it again ... Clinical trials are a joke.

In the human body, everything is happening at once ... or at least
30,000 times per second.  The following is a quote from the Isis news
letter by Dr Mae-Wan Ho.

The organism is full of cycles possibly because cycles make
thermodynamic sense. Cycles involve perpetual returns to the same
states, they give dynamic stability as well as autonomy to the organism.
Cycles also enable the activities to be coupled, or linked together, so
that those yielding energy can transfer the energy directly to those
requiring energy, and /the direction can be reversed when the need
arises/. These symmetrical, reciprocal relationships are most important
for sustaining the system. That's how our metabolism and physiology is
organised: closing the cycle and linking up.

The scientific medical model of one size fits all is clearly a nonsense
... it is a nonsense because of the hundreds of thousands of variations
from individual to individual.  Who is it that determines which
variables are to be given priority, when attempting to reach a
conclusion ?  Who is it that is drawing conclusions from a snapshot of
an organism frozen in time ?  This is not in vivo but in vitro.
Scientific ? I think not.

I also think that Ivan Illich (Medical Nemesis) was a prophet .....
because everything he wrote in that illuminating book has come to pass .....

Ivor Hughes
www.herbdatanz.com