[MPWG] Tiger and Bear parts.

Wolkow, Robert Robert.Wolkow at pfizer.com
Thu Jan 29 13:24:28 CST 2004

Ivor,

I thought I did address your statements but if you didn't agree with my
response neither are you addressing it other than continuing your diatribe
about science. Sure science and medicine are imperfect and don't always get
it right but at least the attempt is being made, advances over medieval
practices have been made and it is no joke.

You offer no better alternative to understand the truths of nature.

Rob