[APWG] update for garlic mustard removal.

Marc Imlay ialm at erols.com
Sun Mar 16 07:58:07 CDT 2014

On Friday, because the weather was satisfactory again, I removed a lot of
garlic mustard for two reasons. My strategy is to get at least 80 % of the
second year plants removed before April so that 1, we do not miss a single
adult with so many seeds, and 2, to have less work to do during the
unpleasent tick season. Cheers.

Marc Imlay, PhD,
Conservation biologist, Park Ranger Office

Non-native Invasive Plant Control coordinator.
(301) 442-5657 <blocked::blocked::blocked::blocked::tel:(301)%20442-5657>
cell  ialm at erols.com
<blocked::blocked::blocked::blocked::mailto:ialm at erols.com>
Natural and Historical Resources Division
The  Maryland-National   Capital   Park  and Planning Commission
www.pgparks.com <blocked::blocked::blocked::http://www.pgparks.com/>

  _____