[APWG] Quoting messages when replying to the list

Wayne Tyson landrest at cox.net
Mon Mar 5 17:34:48 CST 2012

Olivia, I am getting concerned that you are bearing too much of a burden since the cost of maintaining this list is coming out of your own pocket. Would you tell us how much money is involved? Maybe some of us can help.

Gratefully,
WT

PS: I have "quoted" your email so that others may know what I'm talking about.