[APWG] Parthenium

pankaj oudhia pankajoudhia at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 30 13:59:33 CDT 2011

Thanks for your interest in Parthenium Management. You can join Parthenium discussion group at Yahoo groups.

For detailed information on Parthenium you can visit to International Parthenium Research News Group website.

http://www.pankajoudhia.com/iprng/

Here are some interesting Youtube Links on Parthenium uploaded by me.

Smother Enemies to Death in Parthenium way. Part-1 © Pankaj Oudhia
Roadside population of Gajar Ghas (Parthenium hysterophorus). Part-1 © Pankaj ...
Everything Yellow is not Gold but White must be Parthenium. © Pankaj Oudhia
Omnipresent and Omnipotent Parthenium in summer. Part-1 © Pankaj Oudhia
Only Argemone and Amaranthus are allowed in Parthenium Kingdom. © Pankaj Oudhia
Fighting with Parthenium allergy through indigenous knowledge. Part-13 © Pankaj Ou
Allelopathic treatment of Parthenium for Medicinal Use. Part-2
Allelopathic treatment of Parthenium for Medicinal Use. Part-1
regards

Pankaj Oudhia

Convener, IPRNG