[APWG] [CalWeedTalk] FW: 2010 Forest Pest Conditions in California Report

Wayne Tyson landrest at cox.net
Fri Apr 22 21:52:20 CDT 2011

Thanks, Doug.

My quick initial read of this document didn't turn up any actual priorities that might lead to resource allocation guidelines. Did I miss something, or is this always left to the discretion of local managers, volunteer organizations, and businesses? Perhaps others at Cal-IPC and APWG can enlighten me?

WT