[APWG] NEWS: Department to begin invasive plant program (Texas)

Bill Stringer bstrngr at clemson.edu
Tue Mar 2 09:16:07 CST 2010

The culpable government officials are all pushing up kudzu or
cogongrass somewhere.  Might be a better plan to have a round-up of
private plant hunters who think that anything without sinense or
japonica on the end isn't worth the trouble.  Got a guy down here who
says if it's native to Planet Earth it's native to him.

Justice comes when the agencies who helped create the problem are
tasked with a lead role in fixing it.

Bill