[APWG] NEWS: Department to begin invasive plant program (Texas)

Karen Blumer growingwild at optonline.net
Mon Mar 1 16:51:35 CST 2010

Especially since they've done such a magnificent job of bringing us a
significant portion of the plants that won't be on their list.

Oh, here's a modest proposal: we should track down culpable government
officials and make them graze the species they are responsible for
until all the individual plants are gone, sort of like rent-a-goat.
Make them work for their living, instead of making lists. Perfect
justice, in  a world that is so askew.

Karen

Karen Blumer
Ecologist