[APWG] Texas Invasive Plant review applies to Aquatic plants only

John Barr jmbarr at academicplanet.com
Mon Mar 1 14:04:01 CST 2010

What is not made clear in the headline, nor in the body of the story
is that TPWD is currently limiting its review to aquatic plants.  The
identified problem is not invasives per se, but plants that threaten
the alien Bass fishery. (Ironic smile intended).

As to the snarky comments, I can only add that this is a State review
by one of the most "conservative" state legislatures in the country.
I thought Big Brother only pertained to the Federal Government.

John