[APWG] Annual Great Basin meeting, follows BLM path it already set?

Wayne Tyson landrest at cox.net
Fri Aug 6 20:10:31 CDT 2010

Craig (and all):

How about a link to the BLM proceedings of the 2000 meeting?

Has there been one for the last ten years?

What, exactly, was the $3 million spent on?

Do I interpret you correctly that another such meeting (actually "annual
meetings") is your SUGGESTION, not something already planned?

Where is the list of sources for the information, such as the amount of
alien seed planted? I'd like to see a table, or raw data if that's all
that's available.

WT

PS: How many acres will 500,000 pounds cover?