[APWG] Altering is too kind, destroy not strong enough

corgis pembrokes at ne.rr.com
Wed Mar 5 08:25:09 CST 2008

Hello,
    I beg to differ.
    To argue that we must harmonize with plants begs the question that we are separate from plants, i.e., not just a part of a natural order that includes us within a system. My hope is that humans realize, scientifically and ethically, that they not distinct from, but rather a part of, nature.
    This conversation begun by Craig is fascinating to me as I'm certain it is to others following it.

Cheers,
Grace Lilly