[APWG] Fw: Seeking New Executive Director Position at Tamarisk Coalition

Jil_Swearingen at nps.gov Jil_Swearingen at nps.gov
Thu Feb 28 14:39:43 CST 2008

                      "Cduncan"
                      <cduncan at TamariskCoa        To:       <cduncan at tamariskcoalition.org>
                      lition.org>                 cc:       (bcc: Gerald McCrea/SANTAFE/NPS)
                                                  Subject:  New Executive Director Position at Tamarisk Coalition
                      02/28/2008 08:16 AM
                      MST

The Tamarisk Coalition is searching for the right person to become the new
Executive Director to take the Coalition into the future.  I've had a great
time over the last six years in providing the philosophy and direction for
the organization; and we have achieved an incredible amount of success
during this very short time frame.  In truth, it's the most fun I've had in
my 30+ years of work, and I've had some pretty great jobs.  With a new
Executive Director on board, I will be able to focus my efforts on critical
state and regional initiatives, policy, and research -- the really fun
stuff.

A new wrinkle in the attached job description is that it can be located in
either Grand Junction or Ft. Collins.

Happy trails,  Tim
Executive Director
Tamarisk Coalition
P.O. Box 1907
Grand Junction, CO 81502
(970) 256-7400,  (970) 260-9338 (cell)

(See attached file: Tamarisk_Coalition_Ex_Dir_Job_Description_07_12_07.doc)