[APWG] FW: [NativePlantseast] Daphne

Marc Imlay ialm at erols.com
Sat Apr 5 06:58:48 CDT 2008

An example of EDRR (Early Detection/Rapid Response)?

Marc Imlay, PhD

Conservation biologist, Anacostia Watershed Society

(301-699-6204, 301-283-0808)

Board member of the Mid-Atlantic Exotic Pest Plant Council,

Hui o Laka at Kokee State Park, Hawaii

Vice president of the Maryland Native Plant Society,

Chair of the Biodiversity and Habitat Stewardship Committee

for the Maryland Chapter of the Sierra Club.

  _____