[APWG] Show us pics, of weed-free native understories around the USA?

Craig Dremann - Redwood City Seed Company Craig at astreet.com
Fri Apr 4 10:12:43 CDT 2008

Dear All,

Thanks Marc for your email.Perhaps once a year, we should take some time
to go out and admire the beauty of a weed-free native understory, and see
what we are working towards with our weed management and ecological
restoration work?

If Marc and others have pics of weed-free examples of their local
ecosystems, let's all post them somewhere on web pages, and let us all
know what the URLs are, so we can all see them?  Perhaps eventually, there
could be one web page, that could index links to the various web page
pics, by State?

Also, it would be useful for those who have the opportunity to travel,
that the locations and directions of these weed-free examples are given,
and the time of year that they look best, in case others want to come and
see them?

Sincerely,  Craig Dremann, Redwood City, CA (650) 325-7333