[APWG] Fw: MARK THE DATES! Florida Exotic Pest Plant Council Symposium

Jil_Swearingen at nps.gov Jil_Swearingen at nps.gov
Mon Nov 26 10:07:49 CST 2007

----- Forwarded by Jil Swearingen/NCR/NPS on 11/20/2007 01:57 PM -----

                      "Rodgers III,
                      LeRoy"                   To:       FLEPPC at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
                      <lrodgers at SFWMD.G        cc:       (bcc: Jil Swearingen/NCR/NPS)
                      OV>                      Subject:  MARK THE DATES!
                      Sent by: Florida
                      EPPC
                      <FLEPPC at LISTSERV.
                      UGA.EDU>

                      11/19/2007 04:18
                      PM EST
                      Please respond to
                      Florida EPPC

The 23rd Annual Symposium of the Florida Exotic Pest Plant Council will be
held by the historic St. Johns River in Jacksonville, Florida

April 21-24, 2008
Crowne Plaza Hotel on the Jacksonville Riverfront

This year’s symposium will include oral presentations, posters, and
science-based field trips to local areas. CEUs will be available for
natural areas, rights-of-way, and aquatics. Our keynote speaker will be Dr.
Bernd Blossey of Cornell University.

Important links/information

Crowne Plaza Hotel
JACKSONVILLE-RIVERFRONT
1201 RIVERPLACE BLVD.
JACKSONVILLE, FL 32207 UNITED STATES
Hotel Front Desk: 1-904-3988800 | Hotel Fax: 1-904-3989170
http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/cp/1/en/hotel/jaxrb;jsessionid=DJSAO5U4GLC2ICTGWAJSHPQKM0YBIIY4?firstpoint=dcb1&_requestid=247606

FLEPPC symposium information will be provided soon at
http://www.fleppc.org/symposium.htm

LeRoy Rodgers
Vegetation Management Division
South Florida Water Management District