[APWG] industrial vinegar

Ellen Jacquart ejacquart at tnc.org
Tue Jan 17 15:12:52 CST 2006

I've used Burnout (6.25% acetic acid) by St. Gabriel Laboratories a little
bit on garlic mustard.  It is registered with the EPA.  It burned the garlic
mustard leaves but didn't kill any of the plants.

Ellen M. Jacquart
Director of Stewardship
Indiana Chapter of The Nature Conservancy
1505 N. Delaware, Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN  46202
317-951-8818
fax - 317-917-2478