[APWG] industrial vinegar

jferriga jferriga at vt.edu
Tue Jan 17 13:33:36 CST 2006

We recently contacted a company that is producing a herbicide with acetic acid
as an active ingredient.
They are still waiting on EPA registration.

http://www.pharmsolutionsinc.com/weed_pharm.html   If you click on research on
this page, there is a link to some studies.  If you come across any info from
other sources, I'd be interested in seeing it.

Thanks

Jan Ferrigan
Invasive Plant Program Coordinator
Arlington Virginia Cooperative Extension
ph 703 228 7636
fax 703 228 6407