[APWG] Fw: Research Scientist 2 (Minnesota)

Jil_Swearingen at nps.gov Jil_Swearingen at nps.gov
Fri Dec 9 10:40:29 CST 2005

Hi. Please go to link below for announcement.
Thank you, jil

----- Forwarded by Jil Swearingen/NCR/NPS on 12/09/2005 11:38 AM -----

>>> Gregg Regimbal 12/1/2005 8:58 AM >>>

The new Research Scientist 2 (Weed Scientist) position for the Pesticide
Management Unit has been reopened, the posting announcement is attached or
view it at https://statejobs.doer.state.mn.us/Job
posting/989ade8de02a36d400bce73aa7c6e655/View.

I would like to distribute the announcement to as many potential candidates
as possible.  Paul L. will be forwarding the announcement for dissemination
to the AAPCO list serve members.  (Thanks Paul)  It is also being posted on
job announcement websites for WSSA and ASA-CSSA-SSA.  I also want to
distribute it to appropriate Universities including:  U of M, U of W, NDSU,
SDSU, Nebraska, Iowa State etc.  If you have information or contacts which
would assist in this distribution or have other ideas on where or how to
get the announcement out, please let me know.

Gregg Regimbal, Supervisor
Pesticide Management Unit
Agronomy & Plant Protection Division
MN Dept of Agriculture
90 W Plato Blvd, St. Paul, MN 55107-2094
(651) 297-4871

gregg.regimbal at state.mn.us

Effective 12/05/05 my new address and phone number will be:
625 North Robert Street
St. Paul, Minnesota 55155 -2531
651-201-6671

(See attached file: Research Scientist 2.doc)

(See attached file: Research Scientist 2.doc)