[APWG] INFO: Invasive Plant CDs now available

Plant Conservation plant at plantconservation.org
Thu Dec 4 11:45:34 CST 2003

Just FYI.  Contact info for the CD is listed on the website mentioned
below.

From: "Chuck Bargeron" <cbargero at uga.edu>

Hello again,

The Invasive Plants of the Eastern U.S. CD-Rom is finished and the copies
have arrived.  Thanks again for all your help or images. Please let me know
how many CDs you can find a use for and an address to send them to.  If you
are or were at the meeting in Ft. Lauderdale, then you probably already got
a copy or two, if you need more then let me know.

The content of the CD along with additional links is also available at:
http://www.invasive.org/eastern/
If you have any additional content you would like me to link to, I will be
glad to.

Thanks again,
Chuck

Chuck Bargeron, Webmaster
The Bugwood Network and ForestryImages.org
P. O. Box 748
300 H.H. Tift Building CPES
The University of Georgia
Tifton, GA 31793 USA