[SOS-PCA] Location Calculations Reminder

Snyder, Kristine (Kristy) ksnyder at blm.gov
Mon Jun 12 14:06:35 CDT 2023

Hello everyone,

If you are using the Digital Data Collection, please remember to run your location calculations before submitting SOS Collection and Scouting Forms.  We are using Dashboards to share information about the 2023 season with Team Leads, State and Ecoregional Botanists, and Headquarters. Many of the fields are dependent on having the same state or ecoregional name, including format (ID vs Idaho vs idaho). Running the Location Calculations will enter these fields in a consistent format without having to look up any of the information.

If you have any questions or any suggestions to improve the digital data collection, please let me know!

Thank you,
Kristy Snyder
ksnyder at blm.gov

Kristy (Kristine) Snyder

(she/her/hers)

GIS Analyst- Plant Conservation & Restoration Program

Bureau of Land Management - Contractor

National Seed Strategy<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/national-seed-strategy>

Plant Conservation Alliance (PCA)<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/national-seed-strategy/pca>

I respectfully acknowledge that I live and work on the unceded ancestral, traditional and contemporary lands of the Nuwe/Nume (Paiute, Shoshone, Bannock) people who have stewarded this land throughout the generations.