[SOS-PCA] SOS Collectors' Call: TOMORROW, May 6, 2014

Haidet, Margaret mahaidet at blm.gov
Mon May 5 10:01:42 CDT 2014

Greetings SOS Collectors!

Our next SOS Collectors' Call is tomorrow, Tuesday, May 6, 2014. Please
call in for the latest information on Seeds of Success, process, targets,
etc.

Specifically, we will be covering the following topics:

            - What is a native, wild land seed collection?

- Steps for making quality collections

- Steps for making quality herbarium vouchers

- Most common mistakes when filling out the data sheet

- Round Robin

Collectors' Call Time:

12 noon - Eastern,11 am - Central, 10 am - Mountain, 9 am - Pacific, 8 am –
Alaska

 Please let  me know if you have any questions or need the call in number.

Megan Haidet
Seeds of Success
National Collection Curator
Seeds of Success