[SOS-PCA] Seed Processing and Storage Workshop (online), July 21st 2-3:30pm

Hill, Sarah E sehill at blm.gov
Tue Jul 18 17:36:00 CDT 2023

Hi all,
On behalf of the National Park Service and the California Invasive Plant Management Team, I want invite you all to our initial continuing education workshop for California botanists, which is being made available to agency staff and the public throughout California (and beyond). I'm happy to share this last-minute opportunity coming up this Friday, July 21st from 2-3:30pm. Naomi Fraga and Cheryl Birker from the California Botanic Garden will be hosting an online Seed Processing and Storage workshop that is free and available to anyone. Please share this through your networks and organizations.

Please register here: https://www.calbg.org/event/seed-storage-and-processing and join us for this great opportunity to expand your knowledge of seed processing and storage for your park or agency unit. There will be an approximately hour-long presentation, along with a half hour available for questions. We hope you can join us!
Best,
Steve

​Steve Buckley, PhD (he/him)<https://www.mypronouns.org/>
Ecologist / Botanist / Liaison
California Invasive Plant Management Team
National Park Service

1655 Heindon Road
Arcata, CA  95521

"If I could remember the names of all these particles, I'd be a botanist."
                                                                         -Enrico Fermi (1901-1954)

[cid:d6e926a8-2d17-4c3e-9041-87a03de75bb6]