[SOS-PCA] March SOS Collector Call, Tuesday, March 1

Lindquist, Anna E alindquist at blm.gov
Tue Feb 22 18:26:31 CST 2022

Hi folks,

We will have our second SOS call of 2022 next week on Tuesday, March 1st.

Chris Taliga, Plant Ecologist with the USDA-ARS National Plant Data Team, will give a brief presentation about the recent updates to the plants.usda.gov website at the beginning of the call. The PLANTS website is just one resource you can use to familiarize yourself with the plants on your target species lists.

All active mentors, team leads, and collectors who will (or may) have an SOS team should plan to attend this call and all calls this season. This is a Microsoft Teams call, so please email me if you need an invitation or the call-in number.

Monthly calls are always the first Tuesday of the month at the following time:

8 AM Alaska
9 AM Pacific
10 AM Mountain
11 AM Central