[SOS-PCA] May Collector Call, Tuesday, May 4th

Lindquist, Anna E alindquist at blm.gov
Tue Apr 27 12:02:20 CDT 2021

Hi everyone,

Our next collector's call will be Tuesday, May 4th.
This is a Microsoft Teams call for all active collectors, mentors, and partners and as such, is required. Please email me if you need the invite or will not be able to attend the call.

Erika Gardner from Smithsonian will be talking about voucher specimens and showing us some examples of the SOS collections housed at the Smithsonian so I hope everyone will be able to join.

Monthly calls are always the first Tuesday of the month at the following time:

8 AM Alaska
9 AM Pacific
10 AM Mountain
11 AM Central
Noon Eastern

Reminders:

- Species lists are due to me by *Friday, April 30th* unless you have spoken to me about a later date.

- The SOS training through the National Training Center is this Thursday and Friday. I look forward to seeing many of you there! Thanks to everyone for their patience as we have worked through the technical glitches in the DOI Talent system. Registration will be closing Wednesday (4/28) afternoon, so if you have not registered yet do so ASAP. Please reach out to me or our training coordinator, Lori Young (lyoung at blm.gov) if you have any questions.

Thanks, talk soon!
Anna

Anna Lindquist

Seeds of Success National Curator