[SOS-PCA] SOS Monthly Call Tuesday, October 6th

Lindquist, Anna E alindquist at blm.gov
Tue Sep 29 14:13:15 CDT 2020

Happy fall!

The next SOS Collector's call is in one week: Tuesday, October 6th. These monthly calls are required for all seed collecting teams.

Please come prepared with how your season is going, number of collections made so far, number shipped to Bend, and any questions you may have about finishing up the season (ie. submitting data into the web portal, shipping seeds and vouchers, submitting photos and annual reports).

Just a reminder, the calls take place at:

8 AM Alaska
9 AM Pacific
10 AM Mountain
11 AM Central
12 PM Eastern

Below are some notes from our September call:

  *   All data forms, photos, and annual reports are due to me (Anna) by Dec. 15, materials sent in early are always appreciated. If for some reason you cannot meet that deadline, please let me know. The SOS annual report template is available on the website. Please send materials via google drive or a zipped folder.
  *   Please DO NOT submit photos in sub folders! Submit all photos, properly labelled, in a SINGLE folder. This expedites our uploading process. Additionally, it is helpful if data forms are submitted as one pdf per collection rather than as one large pdf containing every collection from the year.
  *   Bend: Continue to mail your collections as they are complete. However, a reminder to please only send a collection once you are sure you are done collecting. If you are going to be collecting over multiple days from the same population, hold onto the seed until you are completely done and can send it all at once.

Let me know if you have any questions or need an invitation to the meeting.

Thanks!
Anna

Anna Lindquist

National Curator, Seeds of Success  (Contractor)

Pronouns: she/her/hers