[SOS-PCA] SOS Monthly Call Tuesday, November 10th

Lindquist, Anna E alindquist at blm.gov
Mon Nov 2 13:09:25 CST 2020

Hi all,

The next SOS Collectors call is *Tuesday, November 10th*. These monthly calls are required for all active seed collecting teams.

Please come prepared with how your season is going, number of collections made so far, number shipped to Bend, and any questions you may have about finishing up the season (ie. submitting data into the web portal, shipping seeds and vouchers, submitting photos and annual reports).
*Data entry via the portal is due by Friday, December 11th, along with your photos, data sheets, and annual report*

There have been over 400 collections entered into the web portal so far, and I have received all end of season documentation from 11 teams!

A few notes on data entry:

- If you collected over multiple days, please be sure to fill out the first/top date boxes before entering more dates into the free text "Date range" box.
- Please do not include negative signs in your LAT/LONGS. The database already has West as the default.
- Always be sure to click the MAP button after entering your LAT/LONGS to double check your collection site.

If you do not have a 2020 portal log in please contact me.

Just as a reminder, the calls take place at:

8 AM Alaska
9 AM Pacific
10 AM Mountain
11 AM Central