[SOS-PCA] SOS April 7th Call STILL ON

Prescott, Leah J lprescott at blm.gov
Mon Mar 30 08:40:41 CDT 2020

Hi all,

We will still have our our monthly SOS call on Tuesday, April 7th. In light of COVID-19, this will be more of a check in call rather than covering portions of the SOS protocol. I know many of you may be under shelter in place orders, stop work orders, leave, or simply working remotely, so the status of SOS this year is a bit unknown, as are many things.

I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy. Please let me know if you need anything.

Monthly calls are always the first Tuesday of the month at the following time:

8 AM Alaska
9 AM Pacific
10 AM Mountain
11 AM Central
Noon Eastern

Please contact me directly if you need the call-in number.

Thanks,

Leah

--
Leah Prescott