[SOS-PCA] First SOS Collectors Call, Tuesday, February 4th

Prescott, Leah J lprescott at blm.gov
Wed Jan 29 12:50:38 CST 2020

Hi all,

We will have our first SOS call of the 2020 season next week, Tuesday, February 4th.

All mentors, team leads, and collectors who will (or may) have an SOS team this year should plan to attend this call and all calls this season. We will be reviewing 2019 accomplishments, going over the SOS program goals & target species selection, and planning for a successful season.

Friendly reminder to please get your DOI Talent requests in if you plan on attending the SOS NTC Course in Boise, May 12-14 (1730-06 Seed Collecting for Conservation and Restoration)

Monthly calls are always the first Tuesday of the month at the following time:

8 AM Alaska
9 AM Pacific
10 AM Mountain
11 AM Central
Noon Eastern

Please contact me directly if you need the call-in number.

Looking forward to talking to everyone!

Leah

--
Leah Prescott