[SOS-PCA] Out of Office September 22 - October 4

Prescott, Leah lprescott at blm.gov
Mon Sep 16 15:31:34 CDT 2019

Hi Everyone,

I hope your seasons are going well! I wanted to let you all know that I
will be out of the office September 22 - October 4, I'll be back in the
office starting October 5th. I will be checking my computer periodically
the week of September 23rd but will be on leave the week of September 30th.

If you have clearance forms - please submit those this week or after I
return. I will be checking my computer periodically but if you know you
will need a collection back, please let me know sooner than later.

If you are finishing your season - please submit data sheets, photos,
annual reports via google drive or a zipped folder.

I will be moving the SOS call a week later to Tuesday, October 8th at the
same time (12pm eastern) and same conference line.

If you need to get in touch with me ASAP, please email
lprescott at chicagobotanic.org this email address goes to my phone and I can
check it more easily while traveling.

You can also contact Austen Hilding (ahilding at blm.gov) or Eileen Nakahata (
enakahata at blm.gov) for assistance.

Thank you and good luck collecting!

Leah

--
Leah Prescott
Seeds of Success

Seeds of Success
<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/native-plant-and-seed-material-development/collection>
National Seed Strategy for Rehabilitation and Restoration
<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/national-seed-strategy>
Plant Conservation Alliance <http://www.plantconservationalliance.org/>