[SOS-PCA] SOS Collectors Call Tomorrow

Prescott, Leah lprescott at blm.gov
Mon Mar 4 13:48:54 CST 2019

Hi all,

Friendly reminder that we will be having our first SOS Collectors call of
the 2019 season. Let me know if you need the call in information.

Agenda:

Roll call
2018 Update/Summary
SOS training dates
BGBase update
SOS Collection Goals/Components
Target species - NEW template on blm.gov/sos
Planning for success
Looking ahead this season
Round Robin/Updates

***I need to reschedule the April call to either Monday or Thursday, I will
poll folks on the call which day works better for your team. We will likely
reschedule to Monday, April 1 at noon eastern.

Thanks all, talk to you soon!

Leah

--
Leah Prescott
Seeds of Success

Seeds of Success
<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/native-plant-and-seed-material-development/collection>
National Seed Strategy for Rehabilitation and Restoration
<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/national-seed-strategy>
Plant Conservation Alliance <http://www.plantconservationalliance.org/>