[SOS-PCA] December SOS call - CANCELLED

Prescott, Leah lprescott at blm.gov
Thu Nov 29 09:16:27 CST 2018

Hi all,

Many teams are wrapping up or finished this season, and last month we only
had 6 folks on the line so I am cancelling December's SOS call.

*You have about 2 weeks to turn in all data sheets, photos, annual reports,
and complete data entry by December 15th.*

A few updates:

We have over 714 entries in the database this year!!

13 teams are completely finished and have turned everything in - great job!

8 teams are only missing their annual report, these are very helpful to WO
as they provide information that data sheets may not show (i.e. fires that
took out populations, a dry season, losing staff during the year, a
superbloom, etc).

17 teams are missing multiple things (photos and annual report are the most
common).

Please feel free to call or email me if you have any questions or
concerns.

Thanks so much for all of your work this year, and have a great holiday
season!

Leah

--
Leah Prescott
Bureau of Land Management

National Seed Strategy for Rehabilitation and Restoration
<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/national-seed-strategy>
Plant Conservation Alliance <http://www.plantconservationalliance.org/>
Seeds of Success
<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/native-plant-and-seed-material-development/collection>