[SOS-PCA] July SOS Call rescheduled to July 10

Leah Prescott lprescott at blm.gov
Mon Jun 25 08:21:44 CDT 2018

Hi Everyone!

I hope everyone's season is going well! As many of you know, Rachel Hosna
is off to grad school and I will be the point of contact for the SOS
program until a permanent replacement is hired.

Because of the 4th of July, I'm guessing many teams will be out next week
on holiday. Therefore, the July SOS call will be *rescheduled one week
later* *to Tuesday, July 10th.*

Topics covered will include general collection guidelines and datasheet
reminders, clearance forms, and other updates and reminders.

8 AM Alaska
9 AM Pacific
10 AM Mountain
11 AM Central
Noon Eastern

Please contact me directly if you need the call-in number.

*Also, if you have not done so already, please send me any updates for your
team*, including:  How many collections have you made? How many collections
do you plan on making? When will your season end? And a copy of your
priority species list.

Thanks so much and please feel free to reach out with any questions or
concerns.

Good luck collecting!

Leah

--
Leah Prescott
Bureau of Land Management

National Seed Strategy for Rehabilitation and Restoration
<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/national-seed-strategy>
Plant Conservation Alliance <http://www.plantconservationalliance.org/>
Seeds of Success
<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/native-plant-and-seed-material-development/collection>