[SOS-PCA] SOS Monthly Collectors Call - TUES. DEC 5 2017

Hosna, Rachel rhosna at blm.gov
Thu Nov 30 12:09:33 CST 2017

Hi Everyone,

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.

There will be one final SOS call for 2017 on *Dec. 5th*. I know many of you
have finished up your season, but please call in if you can!

I would like each team to provide a final update for the 2017 season and
share any major accomplishments, challenges or lessons learned. For
example, Did your team try out a new collection technique that was wildly
successful? Or, did your team do anything in the pre-season planning phase
that made scouting efforts more successful? Let's all learn from each other
to make next season even better!

Same time, same number.

12 noon Eastern
11 am Central
10 am Mountain
 9 am Pacific
 8 am Alaska

Thanks everyone & talk to you soon!

Best,

Rachel

--
Rachel Hosna
Seeds of Success
rhosna at blm.gov

Seeds of Success
<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/native-plant-and-seed-material-development/collection>
Plant Conservation Alliance <http://www.plantconservationalliance.org/>
National Seed Strategy for Rehabilitation and Restoration
<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/national-seed-strategy>