[SOS-PCA] SOS Collectors Call - Tuesday, June 6th

Hosna, Rachel rhosna at blm.gov
Mon Jun 5 11:27:49 CDT 2017

Hi Everyone,

The SOS Collectors' call is tomorrow - Tuesday June 6th

12 noon Eastern
11 am Central
10 am Mountain
9 am Pacific
8 am Alaska

Please contact me if you need the call-in number.

I'm really excited to conduct my first SOS call with all of you tomorrow! I
know many of you are well into your field season, but I highly encourage
anyone collecting in 2017 to tune in. These calls are one of the primary
lines of communication between the National Office and the teams collecting
in the field.

On the agenda for tomorrow's call:

-Target species lists
-Web portal updates and reminders
-Clearance form reminders
-Website updates
-Round Robin

--
Rachel Hosna
Seeds of Success
rhosna at blm.gov

Seeds of Success
<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/native-plant-and-seed-material-development/collection>
National Seed Strategy for Rehabilitation and Restoration
<https://www.blm.gov/programs/natural-resources/native-plant-communities/national-seed-strategy>
Plant Conservation Alliance <http://www.plantconservationalliance.org/>