[SOS-PCA] SOS Collectors' Call - Tuesday, Oct. 4

Haidet, Margaret (Megan) mahaidet at blm.gov
Thu Sep 29 15:15:34 CDT 2016

Greetings Everyone!

Next Tuesday, October 4, 2016 is our regularly scheduled Seeds of Success
Collectors' Call. We will be unveiling the new SOS data entry portal via
webinar. To participate, please call in using the conference line;
instructions for the webinar are listed below.

This call is intended for all current participants in Seeds of Success.
Participants from all levels of SOS are encouraged to participate - from
interns to state leads.

Please note, if you cannot attend the call on Tuesday, there will be a
follow up session to introduce the web portal at the same times on Thursday
Oct. 6th.

*Agenda:*
Role Call
Portal Intro Webinar - Megan Haidet and Mike O'Neal (BG-BASE)
Questions
Reminders for Year End Wrap Up
Round Robin (if time allows)

The time and call-in number are the same each month.  Please let me know if
you have any questions or need the call-in number

12 noon Eastern
11 am Central
10 am Mountain
9 am Pacific
8 am Alaska

*Participant Login Instructions*

Instant Net Conference Details:

-------------------------------

Meeting Number:          742990168

Meeting Passcode:        meeting

Meeting Host:             PEGGY  OLWELL

Join Instructions for Instant Net Conference:

1. Join the meeting now (use one of the 2 links – both work):

http://www.mymeetings.com/nc/join.php?sigKey=blm&i=742990168&p=meeting&t=c

2. Enter the required fields.

3. Indicate that you have read the Privacy Policy.

4. Click on Proceed.

*** Be sure to enter the meeting number and passcode for this conference.
There may be previously stored information in your computer that
automatically populates the fields and can direct you to an alternate
meeting.
Megan Haidet
Seeds of Success
National Collection Curator